It has been 10 years since my last c-section and while I exercise (row and run) I am still having trouble losing the ball of fat on my abdomin. Any suggestions for exercises that will target that fat area. I am a 45 year old womand and my body looks good in all other areas.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with this problem! I'm 35 years old and have had three c-sections. Kids are 11, 6 and 4. I run, walk, do crunches and live on smart ones (Weight Watcher's meals), and I can't lose the belly fat. I've always been big breasted, which is bad enough, but now my lower abs look terrible, and I can't lose the fat.
Aside from elective surgery (lipo), I don't know what else to do either. :-(

I wish someone would answer these questions. My fiance has had a c-section and a total hystorectomy and as a result a lot of belly fat that she can't get rid of. I feel bad cause I'm sitting here losing all this weight when she stays at the same weight. Its really depressing for her and I have been trying desperately to help her through this but I can only do so much for her when she is working her butt off to lose a couple pounds and just can't seem to do it. Anyone that knows of a good solution please fill us all in. My fiance would seriously enjoy the news

I had 2 c sections. 1 in Feb 2002 & 2nd in Aug 2003.  Kept weight on for years before losing 4 stone last year.  Everywhere looking great, but my stomach.  Really depressing me as cant seem to do anything.  Cant afford a Tummy Tuck and NHS wont help!  Could really do with some help please?