i have had a calcium deposit on my right ear lobe for a while.. it was small and unnoticable before the other day i thought it was gone then all of a sudden i woke up my ear was soar and i felt it and the calcium deposit got biigger over night now my ear lobe is swollen and red and hurts bad and there is a tiny one at the very bottom of my ear lobe now that i never felt b4 untill now my right ear looks ugly and deformed now this just started about 2 days ago.. do theses things subside or stay the way they are forever ?

HI, this post was three years ago so i asume they dont care about the answer any more but for every one else... i have the exact same thing. i have one in my ear lobe and one down low on my right ear. my mom had one to though and hers went away so they do go away.

yeah i get them in my earlobe too, they feel like round bumps inside the ear, my aunt says it just eventually goes away so there's nothing to worry about.

go get vitamin e oil and rub it on your ear lobe about twice a day and it should go away in a few days. i did it and it helped the swelling and pain.

i had the exact same thing, one in the middle, one down lower..i started stretching my ear lobes, and today i popped it out...idk if it was a calcium deposit, but it was clear, rubber-band like thing...

If it is a calcium deposit then you need to take Vitamin K2 boron and magnesium

I have one on the top of my left ear. It is still small .but hurts when I sleep on it. Will it go away?