Hi my name is ralph and im 14 turning 15 after 5 months .. i was carrying weights when i was 11 or 12 but ddnt actually know what is the right reps for it so i stopped.. im carrying a 5 kg dumbell taking turn with each arms.. 

then the past 3 weeks i started lifting again this 5 kg dumbell with 20 reps 2 sets for bicep training triceps and shoulder for 15-20 mins .. my youth brother told me that i should not stop because i will not grow he said that i should reduce the weight ., then what the hell should i do?  pls hel me guys? should i stop because iw ill not grow? and dopush ups,dips etc  or continue with less weight ?

I appreciate your help

Hi ralph, how you doing lad? 

Well first of all it's always good to do some exercise no matter what age you have, make sure exercise it's a present thing on your life.

This is just an opinion it's not 100% valid information, I only know a bit for this topic. 

At your age weights can be bad, it might give you some problems with growing because your doing to much pressure on our bones, you should wait until your bone structure and your muscles are almost fully grown and that normally is around 18 yrs old. 

If you want to make exercise you should play some sport like football or basketball something that demands your body to move but it doesn't make pressure on your bones and muscles. 

Hope I did help you lad.
Take care

well thank you :) im playing basketball im basically doing this for basketball .. so i shiuld stop right? thank you for the help spozy :)

yes in my opinion you should stop.

even tho it's just an opinion lad you should try and get someone who can tells you 100% of what you should do did you try your coach ?