hey im 14 years old i just recently going gym nd i was wondering does weight training effect growth . please answer

This topic has been answered a couple of times already. Ill just repost.

No this will not play a major roll on your growth. If anything, working out will give you a growth spur because all the testosterone you would be releasing. However, you do have to be careful with over doing it, like crunches and such. There is another threat about this topic that you may find useful, but it pretty much is summed up on what I just told you. https://www.steadyhealth.com/Does_weight_lifting_affect_height_growth__Im_15_t91509.html

Hope this answers your question. Just don't overdo the workouts.

God Bless.

thank you very much mate but how much shell i pick up

No prob, and that depends. I’m not sure what your strength levels are, what you have to do is figure it out by yourself.

Are you looking to just get stronger and don’t care about bulk (muscle and fat in equal parts) or are you looking to build the lean, ripped muscle? The reason why I ask is because if you want to bulk up, you'll want to use weights that limit your reps to 5-6 or less at near max efforts. If you want to get ripped you’re going to want to lighten it up just a bit (just a little bit) to make sure you can stretch that set out to 10-12…while still using a weight that’s heavy enough to cause an anabolic adaptation.

You have to use a weight that causes you to fail or stop at or near 10-12 reps if you want to build new muscle. You have to figure out how much you can lift. Kinda trial and error. So just start with an amount you can pick up and if its too easy, add 5 more and so on gradually until you get the right amount according to what I mentioned early.

Work hard and stay strong

thanx mate this really helped me indeed   i really apreachiate it and are u sure that it aint going toi stunt my growth

<3 mate this really helped me indeed   i really apreachiate it and are u sure that it aint going toi stunt my growth

No is fine, just do it moderately. The actual lifting of the weights shouldn't alter height, heavy lifting causes a surge of testosterone, which in low amounts causes bone growth, but in high concentrations marks the end of growth and growth plate fusion at each end of your limbs, spine etc, so that may have some impact.
Another thing is that the resultant muscle tightness form working out 24/7 and inflexibility may prevent limbs growing as long as expected, or cause the spine to curve rather than lengthen. I'd make sure you do PLENTY of stretching.

Stretch all the large muscle groups as much as possible after workouts and try to keep maximal joint mobility (especially in the shoulders) without injuring yourself and you should be fine.