I'm 14 years old and I have a dumbell here that weights 10kg(Yep, kg not lbs). I do 3 sets of 5 reps in each arm a day as well as 3 sets of 1m:10s of planking everyday. I do it only after 24 hrs and also do a stretching before doing it.

Is lifting 10kg ok for a 14 yr old to do it or will it have some bad effects on my growth?

I'm 14 and I've been lifting for quite some time. I've looked into this a lot and I can guarantee you won't be screwed for life your doing yourself a favour I've been training for two years and I feel really confident and glad because of it. If you also go the extra mile and eat well like I did you can look really lean but since then I put on a bit extra weight for more muscle

Hello my friend, welcome to this forum and I hope you will find good advice for your problem. It is a good thing that you are aware of your health and fitness in age of 14. It is always important to take complete care of your health and fitness and exercise is very effective and beneficial for you. In your age, your body will need more nutrition and more exercise to grow. You will find a better result with exercises as compared to any adult. If you are using 10 kg dumbbells in this is, it can affect your height and body growth because it will push your body in downside. I am not any professional fitness expert who can give proper advice but I will consult to get help of any professional fitness expert who can advise you in a better way. I think you should use any other alternative exercises that can help to increase your height and growth in a proper way. As an alternative of dumbbells, you can use other exercises for your arms. I am sure you do not have any hard bodybuilding goals in this age and you do not want to be a professional bodybuilder. I think you should wait for right time and age to do such exercises of weightlifting and bodybuilding. In my opinion it will be better to avoid the exercises that push your body down side and put pressure on your core. It is also important to add proper nutrition in your regular diet if you want to get help with exercises. I hope it will be helpful for you and you will be able to keep proper care of your health and fitness in this age.