me and my bf were having protected sex at the end we found out that the condom was broken. he pull though and cummed on the bed. it has been a week since i was done my period. im pretty sure i was done ovulating and would like to know the chances of me getting pregnant due to precum. help me plz

Getting pregnant because of precum is quite rare... Though it still does happen... Precum is an odd thing... It's made to clear out the urethra so the sperm are unharmed by any bacteria and such when a man comes. Usually there is no sperm in precum UNLESS the man masturbated recently and has not urinated in between the masturbation and sexual act. In that case there is a chance that there is some 2 percent or so of sperm in precum. But even if 2 percent doesn't seem like much think of it this way... in everydrop of actual cum... there's over 5 million little sperms... IN EVERY DROP!... So if I were you I'd wait until a few days before I'm due for my period and I'd get a home pregnancy test to be on the safe side. If he ever comes inside you and the condom is broken...Think of getting a morning after pill. ;-)