I’m a fifty-year-old and not so healthy man.
For years now I’ve been suffering from hypertension.
The fact that certainly didn’t help me is that I like to drink from time to time.
Alcohol caused fibrosis in my liver and at the end – cirrhosis.
What can I say-I have a bad life habits.
Recently I started to feel pain and irritation on passing stool through my anal tube. Later, blood came out also. It was very unpleasant condition for me. One friend told me that all my symptoms are caused by alcohol.
Is it possible that my hemmoroids are connected with alcohol and cirrhosis? Personally, I can't see any the connection between them!

I see you have some good friends. It’s a shame you don’t follow theirs example.
My father had problems with alcohol also so I’m a bit familiar with these kinds of problems.
First of all, there is connection between cirrhosis and hemmoroids. Main liver vessel is called portal vein and rectums’ cava vein.
When there is some process in liver, than all the blood that was intended for liver, bypass it and come to rectum.
That is connection that is causing your hemmoroids.
Worst thing about these kinds of hemmoroids is they are completely inoperable. Main problem is in the alcohol.
You must stop drinking and try to regenerate your liver and then you can plan how to cure those hemmoroids.

when my Cheneys itch or hurt it is usually from alchohol. Try soaking in a salt water bath and eating brown rice with ginger.