Please tell me if is alcohol hepatitis is reversible?
My husband was alcoholic and he was diagnosed with alcohol hepatitis two yeas ago. It was hard but he stopped drinking and he received treatment. Now I am worried that he started drinking again. I am afraid that he will get hepatitis again.

I know that “fatty liver” is reversible when drinking alcohol is stopped. I can’t say for alcohol hepatitis, since it is not exactly same condition. Why don’t you ask specialist about that. The best thing to prevent alcohol hepatitis is to stop drinking. The liver has considerable ability to heal and regenerate. The prognosis for a patient with alcoholic hepatitis is very hopeful if he totally abstains from drinking alcohol.

my husband has this also we just found out this week he is in the hospital can you please tell me what they gave your husband or treatment. they tell me theres not much