? i want to no that because i drink alot for my young age that, my stomach pains arnt anything to do with kidney problems

it depends how much you drink, if you're fat, and i you have sex afterwards, o.O Now your limit o.O

Hello there,

If you are young you shouldn’t be drinking that much! And if you are having some stomach pains they are more likely related with the alcohol drinking than with the kidney problems. But I am curious why do you think that you could be having problems with the kidneys?

If someone in your family has some kind of kidney issues such as polycystic kidneys you should definitely stop with alcohol! First of all this is hereditary condition and it can be serious danger to your health!

If all your friends are doing the same thing as you that doesn0t mean that it is good solution. Try to talk with somebody about your problem because you have a problem.