I have been using herbal weight loss pills and supplements from Natures Source and I can say surely that they do not have side effects because i have been using it for a while now and I am all right. But in terms of results, I am not sure what is happening. Yes, there seems to be differences of course, but its slower than I expected. Will these natural medicines work out as promised finally..? give me some feedback

There is no magic pill that will makeyou skinny all ofasudden. The only way toget the results you want is to sweat for them. Those supplements were designed to help regulate your bodily functions and SUPPORT a diet and exercise plan, not do miracles. I am sure the supplement your on is helping, but don't expect a miracle if your not putting in the work. Those medicines are better than things like stacker and caffeine pills, etc, for sure. Besides, SAFE weight loss is about 1to 2 pounds aweek. Anything more rapid than that can lead toserious health problems. I knowpeople don't like to hear that, they want instant, quick, huge results. Just take it slow, HELP YOURSELF by setting goals, making plans and executing those plans, SWEATING a little, eating right and stick to it, and before you know it you will reach those goals. Best of luck.

I absolutely agree with Mindyjean supplements can be used to support healthy weightloss, but they have to be used in conjunction with exercise and a healthy eating plan. The secret is to eat slightly less and to exercise a bit more. Even just walking round the block once a day is a start.

I totally agree with Mindyjean, supplements do not provide a magic fix, they can support a healthy weightloss if used in conjunction with healthy eating and exercise, even just walking round the block once a day is a start