hmm i dont know what happen but what do you mean you search it ?? but did you send it to your profile o no or did you send it to the steady health websitte ?? by the way are you hispanic cuz im hispanic just wondering

Yea i am. And did this one work?

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t524/brittanyornelas26/Mobile%20Uploads/E81ACBC4-8371-4109-B09B-FDF8F7D77F45_zpskbvawpei.png

what in the world did you do lol ,there something going wrong after the share this photo thing your not getting the website right or somewhere in there

look at the the other post where i put down the web site to steady health and copy it excatly

I cant figure it out. I give up

ok maybe you can try some other day dont burn your self out i think you were close

do you have a pc it alot easyier if you try there it kinda hard with a phone

Yeah ill try it tomorrow

hi pao good news ,you got it ill look at it in a while "smart girl"

What you mean

the pictures are on here click, it so you can see them ,do yo see them, just scroll up to the second post and click thats what i meant on that or are you talking about the smart girl thing ?it took a while to post i should have known ,my bad

Yea i see it. Can you answer my question now lol

iv read your post over and over again but what ive read it seems to me that your chances of being pregnant are very low because you had enough of the bc to cover the window of when you took them and when you didnt and i hope im right i dont know if you want to get pregnant, but if you dont let this be a lesson and take the pills whether you need them or not and for sure only time will tell ,get a pregnacy test "smart girl'

how do you post pics on here

hey pao i was the guy that help you post pic can you answere i wanted to ask you something nothing personal just a quick question