okay so I've gotten oral sex from this women 3 times in the past month, and just 2 days ago I started having symptoms of chlamydia, I'm really freaking out and don't even want to touch down there nor walk around, but I need to go to work and obviously have to walk around. A few questions I need answers on.

1)Can the symptoms of chlamydia go away with no treatment?

2)How long is too late for getting treated for chlamydia? (I have doctors appointment Monday, in 3 days and 5 days after symptoms occurred)

3)How do you confront your doctor about thinking you have chlamydia? I've had the same Doctor since I was 9 years old and I am now 21, should I be ashamed or embarrassed?

4) Does severity of symptoms mean you have chlamydia more severe? (It just burns really bad even when not urinating, but it will start burning out of the blue for about 4-6 seconds then slowly go away)  

if anyone can help me with answering these questions, it would be greatly appreciated. Never thought this would happen to me and I'm kind of scared and stressed about it so any answers help I need all points of view, thank you!

Hi Guest,

Often, there are NO symptoms of chlamydia.  It is called a "silent" disease.  It may/may not be another STD.

Regardless, you NEED to see your doctor.  Chlamydia and other STD's WILL NOT go away without treatment.  Prescription antibiotics are required - in the proper dosage.  If you have an STD is can cause damage to your reproductive system.  You can also pass it on to someone else.

Don't be embarrassed.  Your doctor is a professional.

Thank you! Is it something to be very concerned about after treatment? I'm going to get test on Monday, and I have narrowed the symptoms down and it could either be chlamydia or gohnorrea, but symptoms are more like chlamydia as discharge is milky white not greenish yellow. I appreciate the time you put to answer my post thank you!

ALSO am I waiting to long to get tested and treated ? I'm worried that I am please let me know

It does sound like you have an infection.

Ideally you'd get tested as soon as possible.

Once treated you are cured. You can get reinfected however. She will need to know too.