Hi so I found out about 3 months ago that i had chlamydia and the doctor prescribed some antibiotics and he told me that i couldnt have any sexual intercorse i had a oral intercorse is that bad ? can i not be cured

hey there.... Chlamydia is a bacterial infection that can be cured with the right course of antibiotice (usually doxicycline) and it is okto still havce oral sex as long as the person is not giving oral sex to you.... it is possible to get a chlymidial infection in other muccose membranes such as your eyes and throat so if someone gave you oral sex they are at risk of catching it but if you gave someone else oral sex then they should be fine just no vaginal/vaginal or vaginal/penile intercourse ok?

hope this helps....

I recently went to the ER bc of unusual discharge and back pain which i assume was Chlamydia the doctor gave  me a shot and four pills. I went home threw up and had diarrhea. The next night me and my partner had sexual intercourse but with a condom after the shot and pills the discharge and back pain went away but im sill experiencing spotting. Will I catch the STD again or am I still not cured?

I recently went to the ER bc of unusual discharge and back pain which i assume was Chlamydia the doctor gave me a shot and four pills. I went home threw up and had diarrhea. The next night me and my partner had sexual intercourse but with a condom after the shot and pills the discharge and back pain went away but im sill experiencing spotting. Will I catch the STD again or am I still not cured?

Thank you so much , This really helped i was a little worried because i thought that it would come back :)