Hi, My name is John. I have been with my girl for almost 2 years, we haven't have intercourse yet, every week i help my girl to masturbate, but the way we do it is that i rub my fingers at the surface of her vagina,  but once in a while i will use my penis to rub on the surface of her vagina, I am very sure that she is a virgin and her hymen is still not break yet, I have never release sperm on her vagina before(like i said, even if i help her to masturbate or i rub my penis against her vagina). So is it possible for her to get pregnant?

BTW, everytime after we do these things, she goes to the washroom and washes her vagina, so is it still possible for her to get pregnant?

When you are pleasuring her with your penis, you excrete sperm even if you don't ejaculate. I wouldn't think she could get pregnant but sperm are very smart, im not trying to make this into a joke either. Just be careful and when pleasuring her don't get your penis near the opening of her vagina because sperm can get in tht way. Good luck to you both!!!!

BriMos: opening of her vagina? What if she is still a virgin? o.o
and we just do it at the surface, her hymen is still nt break, so is it possible for sperm to even "travel"? Plus, she washes the surface everytime after we do it

Heys ppl, can some1 answer me that, even if i wash of my girl's vagina with water after i rub my penis at the SURFACE OF her vagina, will she get pregnant?