:? IM WORRIED THAT I COULD BE PREGNANT. IM USING THE LOOP. DOES IT REALLY WORK?

Loop or intrauterine device is small plastic devices that is wrapped in copper or contains female sex hormones. Intrauterine devices prevent fertilization of the egg by damaging or killing sperm. They also affect the uterine lining (where a fertilized egg would implant and grow) in order to prevent pregnancy more successfully. How long have you been using it? Chances that you get pregnant using loop are very small, like 5 women out of 1000 have gotten pregnant while using loop. It usually happens when IUD slips from its place.

I have a loop but I think its moving cs the is this thing its like something
Stabbed me in ma womb

I have a loop in for 3 years now an by body Dont feel normal I keep on getting payns

What os UID?

I have a loop but I think am pregnant I have all symptoms of pregnancy am having that white discharge and pain in my whomb am so worried

I have been using it for four years now

Is been 5 year i hv the loop in my womp it cnt damage my womp

Undergo pregnancy test. It is the only way to establish if you are pregnant or not. Chances of falling pregnant while under loop contraceptives are very slim.

I am using the loop for 3years

But how that is possible?

Did you turn out to be pregnant?

I have about 9 months with a loop but now I'm feeling cramps in my stomach,nd feeling like vomiting for sometimes and even feeling like there is something in my womb

I've been using the loop for one year

me too am so worried