i have this rash on my stomach and it is very itchy....it's not heat rash because well it's the middle of the winter and i'm never hot...it's not dry skin i'm always using lotion....could this be a sign my baby is not heathly or needs attention?!

DONT FREAK!
its prob just ur hormones, u ARE pregnant
rashes are not uncommon at all,
don't worry about it
just don't itch it and use a rash cream, not just regular lotion,
it should go away after some time

It does not necess. mean that there is something wrong with your baby. While rashes during pregnancy are common, it sounds to me like you have what they call "Puppps Rash." It only affects like, 1 in 200 pregnancies and they say that the only way to get rid of it is to give birth. I just got over the rash myself and have not yet given birth. Which is why I am here, trying to help other pregannt women who are expierencing this misrable rash. I had never felt anything like it, I just wanted to DIE! I was loosing sleep over it and basically wanted nothing more than to crawl out of my skin!
What worked for me is Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap. You can buy it at any health food store (call and make sure they have it first) and use it TWO to THREE times a day. It's not the beast smelling soap, but after 4 days of usuing it, my rash had begun to clear up. Also, I was usuing Sarna Lotion. It is a bit pricy (10-11 bucks) but again, it works. It feels like icy-hot, cooling your skin and almost making you cold. But minus the itching. I would use this after I got out of the shower each time after usuing the Pine Tar Soap. I am happy to say that it has been over a week now and I am rash free! Don't waste your time or money getting Hydrocortizone Cream, it doesn't work! Insted, go down the same isle, spend a bit more money and get the Sarna Lotion. Then head over to the health food store to get some Geandpa's Pine Tar Soap! Use it faithfully, and I am positive that you will feel relief within a few days!

Celebrity
I had this to when i had my daughter (she is 19 now) I itched so much my tummy bleed. It was horrible. I remember one night, it was so bad i couldnt stand anything touching my tum. I slept nacked on the livingroom floor with the fire on, cos it was winter. It made me feel sick. I was so worried i went to A n E, but they wernt very helpfull an sent me home.... We cant do anything cos your pregnant.
I cant remember how long it lasted,
I think it itched more where i had stretch marks.

I had this too. It is nothing to be worried about, although it is very uncomfortable and keeps you up at night itching. Don't worry though.

It could be nothing more than a hormone induced rash because of the pregnancy but there is a condition called Obstetric Cholestasis, whereby your liver releases bile salts into your blood and causes the itching. These salts can cross the placenta and could be poisoning the baby. Apparently, most women develop OC by 26 weeks and are then monitored and given drugs until they can be induced at 36 weeks - the earliest normally considered as safe.

Check with your midwife asap, a simple blood test will be able to tell whether its something to be worried about or just endured!

WHAT IF THE RASH DONT GO AWAY?

damet i cant take it anymore god help me anybody know some home recepy i tried everything, :-( havent sleep 4 days and my legs look all deforme HELP PLEASE