Hi everybody 

I have a girlfriend, Sarah, she is so cute, kind, handsome, and she has a very nice body (SEXY!). I like her so much, we have a really good relation, everything's fine BUT after 3 months we don't have sex together cause she is virgin and very sensitive about it. On the other hand I'm a very hot guy and I had sex with my ex every 2 or 3 days and she was so pleased! So imagine how hard it is for me to haven't sex for 3 months!!!

So what can I do now? She really turns me on and sometimes it's very hard for me to stop myself and do nothing. Could you help me please? I don't want this matter make our relation cold or something. Give me some good advice.

you need to give her time, if you really felt anything real for her then youd try and understand, guide her through it and ensure her that you're ready whenever she is. Girls like to be told that they're attractive to there boyfriend so let her know and im sure in time she'll be ready. and remember, be gentle if she's a virgin :)

Ok seriously no girl would be okay with this your giving off a whole we f**k or GTFO thing... she a virgin maybe she just wants someone SPECIAL to have it.. not a guy who brags about his ex having great sex with him...