HI, WELL HERE IT IS:
I HAVE HAD 9 CHILDREN, ONE SET OF TWINS, 3 NATURAL BIRTHS AND 5 C-SECTIONS. I AM NOW 29 YEARS OLD AND MY CHILDREN RANG FROM AGE 14 YEARS OLD TO 4 1/2 MONTHS OLD. AFTER MY FIRST THREE KIDS I WAS STILL PRETTY SMALL WELL MY NORMAL SIZE AROUND 145 LBS AND 5'8'' BUT THEY WERE ALL NATURAL BIRTHS. THEN I GOT PREGNANT WITH MY TWINS SO I HAD TO HAVE A C-SECTION DO TO COMPLICATIONS AND ONE BEING BREACH, STILL AFTER THAT I WAS FAIRLY CLOSE TO MY NORMAL WEIGHT, THEN WITH MY FIFTH PREGNANCY I TRIED TO DELIVER NATURALLY BUT I WOULDN'T DIALATE SO I HAD ANOTHER C-SECTION AND THEN AFTER THAT I THOUGHT WHY GO THROUGH THE PAIN OF ANOTHER LABOR AND END UP DOING A C-SECTION ANYWAYS SO THEN I DID THE LAST 3 PREGNANCIES C-SECTIONS, FOR A TOTAL OF 5 C-SECTIONS. NOW I MY WEIGHT IS ABOUT 22O LBS AND MY STOMACH LOOKS AND FEELS SO WIERD.

I DIDN'T REALLY GAIN THE WEIGHT IN MY WHOLE BODY JUST MY STOMACH AREA AND MY STOMACH SEEMS AS THOU SOMETHING IS WRONG LIKE MAYBE SOME ORGAN IS EITHER TWISTED, BROKE OR CURRENTLY OUT OF ORDER :-D ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF I HAVE TO GO TO THE RESTROOM WHETHER IT BE NUMBER 1 OR 2 I BETTER GET THERE QUICK... IT'S LIKE I HAVE A SHORTER TIME OF KNOWING OR GETTING THERE I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT BUT ITS LIKE IF I HAVE TO GO I BETTER GET THERE UNLIKE KNOWING YOU HAVE TO GO AND YOU STILL HAVE A BIT BEFORE YOU ARE RUNNING TO THE RESTROOM WITH YOUR LEGS CROSSED HOPING YOU CAN MAKE IT THERE... ON TOP OF THAT MY STOMACH STILL FEELS NUMB AND EVERY SO OFTEN WHEN I TURN A SERTAIN WAY I GET THIS UNBELIEVABLE PAIN IN MY SIDE OF MY STOMACH WHICH COULD ALMOST DROP ME DO THE GROUND.

I GUESS I AM JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY POSSIBLE WAY THAT SOMETHING MIGHT BE RELATED TO THE MULTIPLE C-SECTIONS AND IF I SHOULD GET THIS LOOKED AT WITH MY OB/GYN OR WHAT DO YOU THINK. I JUST CAN'T STAND LOOKING PREGNANT WHEN I AM NOT, YOU KNOW. I GUESS I AM KIND OF WORRIED THAT MAYBE SOME OF MY ORGANS ARE NOT PUT BACK THE WAY THE WERE ARE ONE IS BROKE, WHO KNOWS BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE AND I HATE WAITING AT DR OFFICES SO DO I EVEN NEED TO WORRY AND GO OR WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST???

YOURS TRULY
DESPERATELY SEEKING HELP!!!