Hello, I am 27 years old and unfortunately it looks like I have developed a food allergy. It looks like I cannot eat gluten based food which is a problem because there is gluten everywhere! But a friend recommends me to go to a doctor; perhaps there is some way to deal with this condition. Anyway, can I just ignore my food allergy, what is the worse thing that can happen to me?

I think that your friend is right. You should go to the doctor immediately. There is a great possibility that you are actually suffering from a celiac disease, condition in which a body cannot absorb gluten. Even though it does not seem like such a bad thing, I guess you are already experiencing some of the initial symptoms, such as diarrhea, stomach pain etc. And the things can only get worse if you don’t see a doctor asap.