My period was supposed to start on the 16th of February around that time I was visiting my boyfriend. As I was supposed to start my period I didn't plan on having sex. However, my period didn't start and so I had sex multiple times from the 16th to the 20th. Finally on the 20th right after I had sex I started my period. I didn't think anything of it because when I was younger every few months my period would either come earlier or be delayed a few days. 

Also because of the timing for which I had sex and the fact that I had my period I was sure I could not get pregnant. My period did last for only 3 days and it was not as heavy as normal, but it still felt like a regular period so again I thought nothing of it. 

However, about a week later I began waking up extremely hungry and I felt that if I didn't eat I would be sick. So I would find myself something to eat but doing this never made me feel better I would still feel like throwing up. the nausea would never improve in fact I would feel even sicker by the end of the day. Its as if there is something in my throat that needs to come out. I immediately thought of these symptoms as stress. I also began taking naps and feeling more tired then normal. 
The migraines came as well. I began feeling like a stretchy feeling in my lower abdomen kind of towards my left side, I thought maybe they were just cramps. I've been feeling this way for the past 3 weeks.

I also seem to be having excessive saliva that is hard to swallow. 

I took a pregnancy test about 5 days before my missed period it came out negative and so I figured I had just been playing mind games in my head. However the symptoms did not stop.

I continue feeling naseous all day as well as having some pain in my lower abdomen, the headaches continue and the saliva is excessive. I am now 3 days late for my period which should have started around the 19th/20th of this month. 

I can't really afford being pregnant at the moment but i almost want to be pregnant if not to at least as an explanation for the way I have been feeling, cause if I am not pregnant there is seriously something wrong with me. 

Do you think I can be pregnant even though I already had a period and even though the early response pregnancy test already came out negative one time? Should I bother taking another pregnancy test? or just wait it out a few more days?

I guess I'm just looking for some advice. xD Thank you.

You should definitely take the test and if it comes back as negative you should go to the doctor because it could be something dad more worse. If the test comes back positive you should still go to the doctor and make sure your pregnancy is normal and nothing is wrong, also to make sure you are pregnant. I hope this advice helped! Good luck (:

Love<3Hate can make friends with you ? just asking ^^ i new here ^^ friends intro de :) 

Thank you for the advice. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came out negative, and still no period just been feeling the same. I just don't know what to do. I guess I'll wait a couple more days and see what's up. If not I will go to the doctors as you say, cause either way something is not right!

Thank you very much! =)