I’ve been suffering from urinary incontinence and overactive bladder for several years now. I went through behavioural training, but it only help to at least somewhat minimize number of trips I have to take to the bathroom. After the training I started taking Enablex, as well so perhaps it helped as well.

But after two years I’m back where I where I was initially and I’m wondering is it possible for me to start taking Enablex and Detrol together, to at least get back where i were in terms of bladder control?

for quite some time I thought I was the rare one because Enablex stopped working for me while everyone else were full of praise for it. But while it worked, which unfortunately lasted only few months, it definitely made a visible difference - no more involuntary leaking while sneezing or unstoppable urges... I was taking the recommended 7.5 mg, I assume your dose is the same?

I'm now on Detrol alone and it has it's downsides like constipation, but it is helping with my symptoms. I haven't heard of anyone taking Enablex and Detrol together, but when you get the chance, definitely ask an urologist about this.

Detrol may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Alcohol can increase some of the side effects of Detrol.