MY DAUGHTER WILL BE TURNING 8 NEXT MONTH AND IN A FEW DIFFERENT OCCASIONS SHE HAS TOLD ME SHE HAS SEEN BLOOD IN HER PEE. SHE HAS ALSO COMPLAINED ABOUT WHAT SHE CALLS TUMMY ACHES, WHICH HAPPENS TO BE ABOVE HER VAGINAL AREA. I HAVEN'T NOTICED PUBIC HAIR. SHE HAS ALWAYS HAD WHAT SEEMS TO LOOK LIKE A CLEAVAGE LINE, BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE MIGHT BE TOP HEAVY BECAUSE BOTH MY SISTER AND I HAVE LARGE CHEST. I HAVE GONE THRU DIFFERENT ARTICELS AND AM STILL LEFT QUESTIONING IF SHE IS. THE AREA AROUND HER NIPPLES HAVE GOTTEN LARGER AND SHE IS GAINING A LITTLE WEIGH AND GOTTEN SOME WHAT CURVIER.

Health Guru
Hi, 8 is a bit on the young side to be starting her periods already, what age was you and your sister when both of you started yours as its normally around the same age for your children.
Does she have any pain when she pee's and sees the blood?

WHAT SHE IS CALLING TUMMY ACHES ARE ACTUALLY IN HER PRIVATE AREA AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN MY SISTER GOT IT, BUT FROM WHAT I REMEMBER I GOT MINE BEFORE TURNING 12 AND WAS WELL DEVELOPED BEFORE THAT

Health Guru
How often does she see the blood when she pee's, is it every time or just every so often, is it when in her urine or when she wipes and how often does she get the pains?