Hello, folks. I see that my night vision is poor. I have read that this can be caused by the deficiency of the vitamin A. I would like to know if supplements of this vitamin can help me with my problem. I hope someone here knows the answer. I will appreciate all your replies considering this.

Hello. Poor night vision is also known as hemeralopia. You are right. Hemeralopia can be caused by vitamin A deficiency. If this is the cause of your problems, then vitamin A supplements can help. However, there are other causes of hemeralopia as well. Cataracts are one of the most common. In that case, other treatment options are recommended. I suggest you to visit your ophthalmologist. Only after a proper examination, you will know the reason for your hemeralopia. Bye!

Actually, the inability to see at night is referred to as "Nyctalopia".  Hemeralopia is just the opposite, the inability to see during the day.. or, in bright lights :)