Okay, long time since ive posted on here so hello again. Just so your know my status/circumstances, I'm 19 Male. I lost my virginity to my ex who was on the pill and who was really more of a sexual partner than anything else so sex wasnt particularly passionate jus lots of quickies but always sex without a condom. I have just entered a new realtionship with an extremely forward and needy girl who is only 16 that isnt on the pill at the moment (so sex is always with condom) that had two different sexual partners before being with me; who had never tried oral sex (done to her). Until i kept reassuring her that she had nothing to worry about; her main concern im assuming was that she might be scared i would think differently of her is she smelt or didnt taste nice. Anyway, she really enjoyed it the time i did spend under the sheets after gettin her nice and relaxed and i did too. We did alot of foreplay which led to loads of sex with a condom five or six times.

Now my problems with my current circumstances:

Oral Sex, I did a fair bit of this when i was in a realtionship back when i was 16/17 as my girlfriend wasnt prepared to have sex so we did do alot of oral sex. My problem now is that, i havent done it in two years. havent forgotten what to do or how to do it, i just cant help her reach her climax because my tongue is so tired. Cant keep up the intensity speed or pressure etc. But then again i did do alot more stimulation with the fingers before using the tongue. Anyway, Ive looked on the internet a different exercises but i cant work out if these are phony or not (just trying to make you look stupid.) so i thought id ask here what i can do to improve my uptime of oral stimulation.

Sex, now i believe i have premature ejaculation as when i was with my ex everytime we would have sex (always without condom) I would come after being inside her for 2 or less than minutes. Now im having sex with a condom i can last that little bit longer but nothing considerably decent. Anyway my biggest problem this gives me at the moment with my current situation is that, we have sex i cum she doesnt. then we go again 10 minutes later she does, i dont, again she does i dont, again she does i dont. then i do and she doesnt. I want to be able to control my ejaculations so that we can enjoy sex and climax together.

Thanks peeps would be really nice to hear from you!

Condoms help b/c you lose some sensation

When you wank off, us guys do it to get off quick...too quick...there is a practice, called edging...where you squeeze it either at the head or base a minute b4 you cum...done repeatedly, it delays your orgasm, and can help you gain control...also it leads to a mind-blowing orgasm when you finally DO cum..this will help you last longer in real sex as well

Handytim gave you a good idea for your problems with premature ejaculation – that definitely does help. But, on the other side, I don’t know for how long you think you are supposed to be able to keep licking or whatever before your girlfriend climaxes. What’s the average time it takes? You know that all girls aren’t the same and some of them just aren’t as sensitive during oral sex. It helps when you take that into account also. Those exercises even sound funny to me when I read about them, let alone see them or try them :-D