I have trouble ejaculating i can't seem to produce sperm when ever i have either sex, when i masturbate or when my girlfriend give me "head" or gives me a "hand job". i am 16 years old almost 17. i love her to pieces but i don't want to seem inadequate. when we do have sex i know i am ready to ejaculate because the pathway from my bladder to my penis shuts off which should mean i am ready to ejaculate but nothing ever happens.

Please Help me

Thanks :-)

Are you saying you have never ejaculated? Do you know if you have ever reached orgasm?

I have never ejaculated, i don't think i have ever reached orgasm.

Ok...if you've never had an orgasm that would explain why you have never ejaculated...

How long ago did you hit puberty?

When you masturbate...how long do you do it for? Is there a reason you stop before you orgasm?

i am not sure when i hit pubity i guess like when i was 14 or 15 maybe, i masturbate for like 10-15 mins maybe and nothing ever happens and i have kinda given up trying

Ok. You need to not stop! When you feel the pressure building...keep going. If you hit puberty I'm pretty confident you are capable of ejaculating. Keep going. Make sure you are relaxed...and have enough privacy to explore your body as much as you want. Do what feels good...if you get to a point where you think you can't go anymore...keep going anyway! The end result will be worth it.

Ok got you! Thanks for your help, and one more question ummmm what stage of pubity do you have a happy trial (trail of hair from you belly button to you penis) :-) thanks :-)

i'll let you answer this one taz but if you dont know then i'll be glad to..... don't want to intrude on your posts..... with that said ninja if you have a "happy trail" then you should deffinatly be able to ejaculate. 8)

Ok so I took your advice Taz I masturbated for around 20 mins but no orgasm, no sperm and no pre-cum. I did fail to mention that I am circumcised would this make a difference? What is going on, I am confused and frustrated as to way I can't ejaculate %-) .

ok so i woke up this morning with cum around my penis and in my boxers and i am wondering why it was let to produce itself because nothing happened with i masturbated by i wake up with some in my boxers?

I don't know how to answer your question at this point. If you are having a wet dream then that is the evidence you can ejaculate. It could be psychological for you...because it clearly isn't a physical issue.

As for the puberty stage...I would say stage III or IV is where you're at from everything you have described. Here is a chart that describes the stages better:

http://www.fathermag.com/health/puberty/timing/tanner/boys/