hi,

i am 22 , got married 5 mnths ago.Now i thnink i am pregnant i dont want to stp my career.recently got a job.so  ate papaya to get back my periods.I dont want to use medicenes which my effect later. Can any one give me an advise?what will happen if v eat large amont of papaya at he early stage? on my 6day late of priod i had a home test which showed negative docter told me to wait for 4 more days(aftr chcking positive) to go for madices.So i took this decision pls help me out

You told your doctor about eating papaya in an attempt to cause an abortion? I really don't understand your logic - how could this be safer than any official abortion procedure? How do you expect it to work or not to have any effects? There is no scientific proof on how exactly papaya (ripe, in very large amounts) affects pregnancy - it could be just that it damages fetus, which is brutal and inhuman, and yet there still is no proof that it actually does cause an abortion. Besides, you said your pregnancy test was negative.

Can u please tell me what happened with you after you consumed papaya, I've ate papaya without having an idea about this issue.. Please reply

can you plz tel me what happened after you ate papaya? does it really work? plz reply me as soon as possible.