I am unmarried.I missed my period and waited till 2 weeks. I got pregnancy test and it was positive. I want to know if there is a medicine which can rid me of early pregnancy. It is essential. Please guide me.

You need to go to an abortion clinic or seek a doctor that will give you an abortion.

If abortion is illegal in your country, there is nothing that we can do to help you.

I had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago and had my period 2 weeks ago...last night i noticed a started to bleed and had painful cramping..and my period isnt supoosed to come untill another 2 weeks..what could this mean? was i pregnant and had a miscarrige or what??? please help!

the medications that are usually used for performing an abortion are very dangerous for your health in general, if there are no professionals to monitor the dosing. As you can imagine - if they can cause you to abort, they can do a lot of other things. So, this is why you really need to do this at the abortion clinic. Otherwise, your risk your fertility and your health.

As for the bleeding, if I understood it right, a week after the unprotected sex, it is almost impossible to say if it was related to pregnancy, let alone if it was miscarriage. if your periods are regular, than at this point you would be ovulating and that would mean that you couldn't have gotten pregnant. But if you ovulated earlier, there is some chance. Still, it's very unlikely that this was miscarriage, because even if you were pregmnant it would be for only a day or two. Sorry I couldn't help more.

I also have that problem too dear ploz of u get any help .u can help me too love .sorry fr not answering yo question bt am desperate too

Honey, I know you are dead terrified, but please don't have this abortion! Sometimes, after an abortion, a woman will regret it and I don't want that happening to you. Please, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice and what to do with the child before you do something risky.