Please let me know because when i used to eat all the time when i was in my earily childhood til i was 19? I had started restricting at 19 refused to eat at home and only had a salad at school! Perferibly a doctor or someone has an eating disorder or got treatment for an eating disorder or a family member of the person with an eating disorder answer my question! Please asap i need to know right away!

Corection i was 18 years old when i only eat a salad at school. I was a wrestler in junior high at age 16 til 17 years loved cook for others but hardly eat what i cooked when i was 18 or said i already eat when i did nor eat it took my adopted mother months to find out about that and when i sat at the table with i would play with my food one day i went to the say i was feeling sick she took me to the offiice and asked the social worker to take me home she did and my adopted mother asked me why i was back home and why the social worker brought me home? I told her i was sick that why! So she told the social i wasn't eating at home so i ended up in the hospitial for not eating! I was extremely angery on that day! I hated my adopted mother and the social worker since that day. Oh the social worker said to my adopted mother that this could have been going on for awhile. Then my adopted mother what that they could take me to the hospitial. So they did i got so angery at them both i said i aint going but they made me go that day