Hi, I think I have what they call “a Night Eating Syndrome”. I have a weight problem. I`ve been always on never ending diets, but no result. However, I can`t eat when I wake up. Breakfast is a true nightmare. And why not? Because every morning I feel too much upset about the food I was eating the night before. This is going on for a few months now. I feel guilty for eating so much and the stress caused by that feeling makes me even more hungrier when the night falls. Sometimes I think I eat during night so that nobody could see me.

Hi, another night eater here, with a suggestion. I`m constantly trying to lose some weight and all the things you said, goes for me too. My friend told me about the NES and I went to see my nutritionist to talk about it. NES is an eating disorder, many people are suffering from this modern disease. NES can also lead to insomnia. Anyway, here is what my nutritionist told me to do... First, start eating your breakfast, even if not hungry. Avoid cereals, toast or donuts. You`ll get hungry around noon. Eat well, no matter weight. High fiber, salads, beans, lean meats, stuff like that. At dinnertime you won`t feel so hungry, but have a small and not heavy meal, like a soup or salad. Refrain from desserts after dinner. Better take a fruit.