Thank you my husband is dealing with that so im going to go get check

lol that is totally correct .. your husbands are cheaters.. wow.,, smh..

Omg ..who are you to say, who is cheating... Anyways their Qs arent about cheating ANYWAYS. STOP BEING A B WORD AND LET PPL HELP EACH OTHER IN PEACE.

I will say this really has helped me ... when i first got with my husband of 13 yrs i had a horrible uti that started as a yeast infection then turned into a uti from hell i thought i was gonna die .. ( never had one before and waited too long to go to Dr.) Well Anyways, i went and they said i had an uti and P. I. D. Then imformed me the only way to get Pelvic Inflammatory Deasise is to have an S T D .. im like um no I dont think so I just got with this guy who Im madly in love with and Ive never had and Std b4 and dont want to ruin this . WELL We both got tested nothing came back we were clear so that was really confusing . WELL While i went to get tested I found out I wad pregnant. Ended up haveing and a stillborn and problems the whole pregnacy. Well our whole marrige i constantly fight uti, yeast, and bacteria infections . I MAY NOT KNOW FOR CERTAIN IF MY HUSBAND HAS CHEATED BUT I DO KNOW HIM AND KNOW HE DIDNT THE FIRST 2 YEARS OF OUR MARRIGE WHIKE I WAS PREG BC HE STAYED BY MY SIDE AND WE COULD HAVE LADTEF THIS LONG in a marrige if we constantly cheated enough to give me an std everytime after i get an infection . So everything the lady that inst an doc says really makes sense bc we have been having trouble getting pregnant too. Ive had 4 misscarges one was a Stillborn and i believe its bc of everything i just read make so much sense.. Thank you so much ..

This is same woman ^ thats in 13yrs of marrige .. i started my internet search tonight all over my the fact that im dealing with an uti and realize i get them quite often. I also am concerned that I've been dealing with an other issue that I might have not known. It all started about an month ago , while me and my husband were having sex he noticed blood in his semen. I did a bunch of research and we went to the Dr. To find out nother from the doctor. Yes and bunch of I dont knows. Im really mad so ive been searching and i come to belive its an infection . Well and ways he has alway had trouble urinating but that night it hurt really bad and it was extremely difficult for him too. Now I have been experiencing uti symptoms and I have an odor in my urine that has a tad bit of fishy smell but not strong my urine is light and cloudy. I think I just got off my period but now im not sure bc it was very light and i had a constant migraine the whole 3 days cant really say i have a discharge. I am wondering if my situation is caused from him and his situation??? Please someone help with Real ANSWERS PLEASE PLEASE

I have boyfriend who had this BPH thing for years. Am I safe having sex with him? Thanks

I am going through the exact same experience that is woman has gone through!

After 3 years of antibiotics for recurrent uti issues my husband was diagnosed with prostitis. And is now on meds him self! Find this very odd to not be alone with this issues. Here's to finding out if it helps!