Is there any relation to a boil/ staph infection in conjunction with a UTI?

I don't have an answer, but I would like one. I was excited to find someone has the same question that I do. Over the past few years, I have suffered recurring staph infections that present themselves as boils or cellulitis and I also get frequent UTIs. There's no correlation in timing, but I am wondering if it is the same staph bacteria causing both.

does anyone have any answers??

I'm not sure about that, but I am going to find out. My husband has frequent uti and blood borne staff infections. He's had numerous stones into his bladder and prostrate from previous surgeries when he was young. I did contract a bladder infection from him in the past through sexual contact. His last episode, he had a staff infection because a stone was blocking his uretha and it backed up and became a blood borne infection. He was going septic and the IV based antibiotics they had to order because he was the 3rd person in our huge town to have it that bad! My question I am going to pose to the doctor is did I get a staff infection as well? I've been sick and now I have what I thought at first was pink eye. Got a few pimple type things that came to a head in my eye area, but that's it. I feel sick and the inside of my brain feels swollen.
So I believe it to be true what you are asking. I am going to the doctor to confirm. Good luck!

the pimple thing in your eye is a stye.

there has to be some kind of connection cause i got a staph infection from a mosqutio in may and in the same month got a uti. i still have it. meds didn't help, i don't think i took it long enough.