Couldn't find what you looking for?


So I am 20 years old and have finally come to the conclusion that I have a very minor case of pectus excavatum. Its minor in that my chest dip is really not an issue at all and not something that looks very strange, but my ribs protrude very much so. I was doing research and found that a Brace may help my problem very much. I just have few questions and dont know where to ask, but figured some of you may be able to point me in the right direction.

I dont need a doctors permission to get a brace correct? and how do I know what size to get from  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

Thanks a bunch guys, I hope you can help.


Hi Getfit,

See a doctor.  Get this checked out properly.

If you do have pectus excatum then there is a chance that it is affecting your heart or lungs.  They can also answer all your questions.

Hope it helps.