I am 16 years old and I have never smoked Weed before. Well once and I didn't get high. Anyway, I have Pectus Excavatum and I am scared to try Weed. I know I should not be smoking it since my condition, but I just want to try it once because I want to see what it is like. I do not intend on smoking it often, if at all. Can somebody share your experiences with smoking Weed and having Pectus Excavatum or something similar? Thank you.

dont it's bad for you and major turn off it smells

I would not advise you to do that. It is bad for you and can be addictive! I have seen many people ruin their lives because of weed they become trapped in a fantasy world and cant get out. You would want to be there all the time. People who are smoking weed are not bad people but are people that just need your help to stop dont join them help them!

I will reply because the other guy did not answer your question , im 15 i smoke sometimes everyweekend everyday , btw i have pectus excavatum moderate case . smoke with someone who has experience.Dont smoke if youre very stressed out and have an addictive personality. Never put weed over health. Just make sure you smoke with someone who can calm you down and make sure you try not to eat too many thingrs that would increase youre heartrate not dangerous just that you might start to trip out ahah , like i do sometimes and if you think youre having a heart attack most likely not , dont do weed and mdma( ecstasy/ molly) in the same week i havent but read this guy who suffered heart problems because of it. Anyhow youre fine smoke on enjoy the experience. And no it does not ruin youre life , dont let the weed control you. Smoke on buddy