Im 14... and ive been masterbating since i was 13, and its gettin boring... how do i ejaculate? am i too young? am i doing it right? its just not pleasurable and i dunno y... can sumone give me sum pointers? :-(

You lube. If you can't get a hold of that, use lotion. Get a nice amount of lotion in your hand and cup your hand around your member and slide it up and down really fast. It helps if you stimulate your sack.

You haven't went threw puberty yet. XD

are you watching porn? take your hand, take your foreskin up and down, think hard about people who you want to see naked,,think about fetishes you like, gay, twins, boobs, what ever. you just have to feel it, just keep playing with yourself you'll get it.

To be honest there are really no pointers that anyone can really give you, everyones different and experimenting is about learning what YOU like.

My advice is this tho, masturbating for the sake of doing it will get boring.

and if you orgasim but dont actually 'cum' then your to young to yet (this differs with everyone so i wouldnt worry to much about it)

oh and try different things.

hope that helps

WTF is wrong with you? u cant ejaculate yet? freak

thats not nice >;)

I am 13 I have been masterbating since 8 I love it but nothing comes out it is annoying & i dont do it every day   

I'm 14 too n' what i do is just wait til ur about to orgasm then let it cool down and repeeat like 5 times, your arm gets tired but wen u finally do do it you dont "cum" but this clear stuff just kinda comes out , i think its some kind of organic pre lube or somthing, or sperm.... thats just me tho.

I'm 12 and ive masturbated since I was 11 and ive always ejaculated

The clear fluid is spermless semen, sperm is the cell, semen is the fluid

What I like doing either before or after rubby around my p***y and clit is to go on my stomach and putting a pillow in between my legs and humping it. Find what's a good spot for you and enjoy!