Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I have some very important question. Yesterday my boyfriend has told me that he has developed some strange scrotal formation and that he is too scared to go and see any doctor because of it. I haven’t seen him since then because he don’t want to see anyone.
He told me on the phone that he can feel some lump in his scrotum which is extremely painful and supposedly- it all started yesterday with extreme straining. He was moving his old furniture from the house and he thinks that it could be the cause. Can someone tell me more about this. Can this strain really be a cause of a lump in scrotum!?

Hello. You must talk with your boyfriend seriously and tell him that he must contact some professional about this. I have strong reasons to believe that he has developed some kind of hernia.
I don’t know how much do you know about all this but, sometimes, tissues can squeeze through muscle wall openings above the testicles that are only meant for arteries and this happens in most cases after straining. This is very serious condition and he must receive medical help. Once an inguinal hernia is diagnosed, surgery should be done to prevent the hernia from becoming incarcerated.
Please, you know now what you should do!