Hi, I am allergic to eggs, if I don’t pay attention and take something containing eggs I gat rash, dermatitis, swollen glands and dizziness. Can dizziness also be related to allergy?

Allergy can effect systems that maintain balance and like that be a cause of dizziness. Since, the inner ear is very sensitive to changes in blood flow. There are many medical conditions such as high blood pressure or low blood sugar can affect blood flow, these conditions frequently lead to developing dizziness. Circulation disorders and poor circulation are additional cause of dizziness. Other causes possibly being responsible for dizziness include head injury, ear disorders like infections, allergies, and some nervous system disorders. However, dizziness can disappear in some period of time without treatment or with treatment of the disease causing it, but it can become long term or chronic.

Well,
I think that it is very possible that allergy affects your dizziness. I know that allergies can have a lot of influence on your body. It is possible that it an affect your blood circulation which then might cause problems with dizziness. However you should seek medical help when it comes to this because dizziness can be very dangerous and can cause other complications. Do you use any medication when it comes to allergies? You really need to avoid eggs at any cause if you are allergic to them. Try to pay ore attention when it comes to food. I hope that this helped you in any way.

Good luck,
Karel