About 2 days ago I woke up with a terrible sore throat and feeling somehwat cngested. The sore throat is slowly starting to go away but today I got hit by some "waves" of dizziness along with the sore throat. What should I do? What do I have?

i have the same thing! exactly the same timing, i feel horrible! i need help!

i recomend get some coldMD

On Friday morning i woke up and i felt a headache and a massive rush of dizziness in my body and the next day i had the same problem but it was smaller and my sore throat came on and then now im alright but my sore throat is slowly going away... what did i have over the weekend.

My symptoms sound almost identical to these posts, except mine has lasted well over a week and the vertigo has just begun. What do we have?

Guest wrote:

... What do we have?

We have the result of chemical warfare, that has mutated since 1990. Stay away from tomatoes and any other type of citric acid (soda/pop), it seems to make symptoms worse by feeding the chemical attacking your body.

SAme thing here, it's an ear infection. Actually mine turned out to be a throat infection that spread to my inner ear. The inner ear controls your sense of balance, so an infection there would make you feel dizzy, which would in turn make you feel nauseous.

I have had a sore throat for approx. a week which included on and off stuffiness and now that the sore throat is almost gone I am noticing slight dizzy spells. The sore throat was not the same as I experience with a regular cold or cough. It felt more like something had injured it? Does anyone have these problems. Could it be an allergic reaction?