Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


Hi, I need information about toxic mold, because I think I found some in my basement. What are chances to get contaminated? And how dangerous is black mold?

Loading...


Hi, you should be afraid of mold only if it produces mycotoxins, which are toxic material. Mold by itself is not toxic. Mold is a kind of fungus that feeds on moisture and grows in places where it is damp. Mold is found everywhere and it is characterized by green, blue, or black patches around your home. It can be present in the air indoors and outdoors. The airborne mold spores can come into homes, or it can be spread by people. Mold spores fix onto the clothing, shoes or something else. When they get to moisture place, they get conditions to develop. Regular mold is not toxic, only mold that produces toxins is dangerous.
Reply

Loading...

Hi There,
I am not sure how dangerous is black mold but I know that it isn’t good. Mold is something that you should avoid as much as you can. I remember several years ago my aunt and uncle had a problem with mold and they tried many things to get it out of their house. The bad thing was that my aunt had some allergic reaction to it and she was not feeling alright during that period. After they got rid of the mold she was feeling much better. As you can see this is not something that you wish to ignore at all. I hope that this helped you any way.

All the best,
Danella
Reply

Loading...