Well this is how it goes....on the 18th of April, my boyfriend and I were camping, we had sex and I forgot to bring my birth control pills, I didn't get to take a couple of pills, I believe I missed 2, then now its been 7 days and yesterday I started spotting and I got very mild cramps, and my period isn't due till the week after this week, could I be pregnant?

Hi:
There is always about a 1% chance of pregnancy, even with the pill. In addition, if you miss a scheduled pill or pill(s), your chances increase. However, if you've been taking the pill for a while, you're chances might be better than someone who is new to the pill. The only way to know for sure is to take a test. Don't take the test too early or you might get false results. Then you can confirm your results with a test thru a doctor's office. Good luck to you...Let us know.

It depends on how long you have been taking the pill. If you have only been on it for a couple months, there is a chance you could get pregnant. Missing a couple of pills increases your chance of pregnancy, but not as much as a normal person who's not been on the pill. Mild cramps and spotting is a sign of pregnancy, but again, it depends on how long you have been on the pill. If you've been on them for 6 months or longer, you should be fine. If you don't get your period when you should, i suggest taking a pregnancy test. Good luck.