I have been thinking a lot lately how to change my lifestyle. I always lived under the assumption I lived more or less, healthy life, until I met my present girlfriend. She said that she does not mind my extra weight, but if she is leading a healthy life, I will do that to. I know that I have to start with food. I have already cut the candies, sodas and all meat except chicken and fish. But what about eggs? What can you replace eggs with?

First, you should know hat exactly you want to replace. Just yolk, just white, or the entire egg? Also, do you use eggs for binding, leavening or taste? Fruit could be great replacement for eggs, bananas for example (1/4 of one banana should be enough for one egg). The best thing you could use is probably tofu (it is great because it take the flavor of anything you cook it with). Also, cup of tofu gives the effect of one egg.

you cannot actually REPLACE eggs. Each nutritional item has its own benefits. Whatever your replace eggs with wont be able to provide you 100% of the nutrients that eggs have.

Well you can make pancakes without any eggs. :-) You just add a little more water or a milk, just to make up for the eggs.
I really like tofu, so my opinion is that tofu is the best replace for eggs.
I read somewhere that if you are using just one or two eggs in some recipes, that they are not that crucial for the taste. So you can experiment with other ingredients that you like to replace eggs.

Not sure how many eggs do you even eat, but one or two egg each week is not much!?