I have 28 years. I have low blood sugar. I would like to hear how can I control reactive hypoglycemia with nutritionally balanced meals? Any reply? Need some nutritional tips for hypoglycemic patients needed…

Hi. Eating candies can be helpful when your blood glucose falls, but only temporary. It may cause your blood level to rise and fall very fast. It is much better to eat food with complex carbohydrates, such as crackers, bagels, breads or cereal. It will give you glucose for a longer period of time. Meat and cheese sandwich, whole wheat bread, yogurt, fruit, whole grain crackers, veggies, beans, peanut butter, cheese, bean soup, baked potato with skin and cream cheese are recommended. To manage hypoglycemia you should eat small meals every 3 hours. Eat high fiber foods and a source of protein and fat with carbohydrate. Limit candies, alcohol and sodas.