Hi all,
I am looking for organic products that are rich in beta-carotene and also I want to know organic food recipes, non-toxic living tips and more organic tips and tricks. Please suggest me if you have any. Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks!

Organic products with a lot of beta-carotene include spirulina and green food whole food supplements and (I think it's called) Mimi's Raw Food's dry goji berries. Others are organic carrots and other organic orange fruits and vegetables.

I eat organic food myself and all I do is take any food recipe and just use organic food to make it. I wouldn't suggest using recipes that involve margarine, white flour, etc., but it shouldn't be hard at all to find recipes that you can just replace. I don't know if you're looking for something specific.

For organic tips and tricks, I suggest you read the book "A Field Guide to Buying Organic," by Luddene Perry and Dan Schultz.

KristiAmy,,,,,,,,,
Good luck!!!