Has anyone in here have problems with hidradenitis suppurativa outbreaks? I do, and maybe it will sound selfish to you, but I need to know how to deal and how to treat this. It appeared three months ago for the first time when I go away. Now, it is again here, in my groin area, to be exact. I have tried with some balms to get rid of it, but nothing happens. And I don't know how to get rid of it for all the times because it starts to bother me a lot. Any help from you guys? Tnx in advance. 

Celebrity

You can't get rid of it that fast, without any type of the treatment, that is prescribed by your doctor. But you can sure do some things that can help you manage it. For example, if you have a problem with your weight, maybe you should lose it to see a less of HS. This also will clear your skin. Also, if you are a smoker, you should quit it. Stop shaving the places where you have those breakouts. Wear loose-fitting clothes also might help you.  Follow these and in the combination with the treatment, you will see that you are getting better. 

Agree on that one. There are so many different factors that people need to satisfied in order to see that they are getting way better. Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment is different for every patient because not all the patients are in the same stadium of the disease. There are some of the treatments, but the most common treatment is one with antibiotics. Those medications are fighting against the infection. But, to get them, you need a prescription from your doctor. One more thing why you need to go to see your doctor. You can take them as a pill, or you can use a cream or lotion - it all depends. 

For sure, I am always for some natural treatments, that you can actually make at your home - and they are almost free. Well, not free, but they are cheap. So, before you decide to "throw money in the wind", make sure that you can try with natural ingredients. At first, you can make tea - I always recommend a chamomile tea, by using the teabags. Leave them in the hot water for a couple of minutes, and then remove them from the cup. Put them on the painful cyst or painful place. Also, you can make some hot compresses. They are also helpful! 

hi, don't use any aggressive treatments. they can only harm you. also, I don't know how this thing with chamomile teabag can help you, but I am sure that it won't harm you since it is natural. but also, you need to be careful, because if you have an inflammation or something similar, it can only harm you if you put hot compress or hot teabag. so, I know that you want to heal this alone, without anyone helping you, but it is not a good idea sometimes. if you see that those "wounds" won't go away, you definitely should seek for something else, any recipe or some antibiotics from your doctor.