Im 18, when I masturbate I can cum perfectly with foreskin above head but when I masturbate with foreskin below head i only cum little drops or not at all (most of the time not at all). I have notices that my frenulum has a white Stretch line down one side.

This sounds like it may be a case where your urethra is being clamped shut by an unusually tight foreskin.

Since you are able to climax both with the foreskin foreward and retracted, it doesn't sound like a problem internally.

There is a similar procedure that can be done in a doctor's office to loosen the foreskin. It's called a "dorsal slit", and is an out-patient procedure.

It involves a small surgical snip in the foreskin, where there are few nerves, allowing the foreskin to spread and retract just a bit more.

After the procedure, care must be maintained that the site doesn't become infected. This probably means refraining from sex for a period of time, but it's not unbearable.

If you think you'd like to know more about this, speak with your family doctor or your local health clinic.

This is NOT the same as circumcision, but once done, it is not reversed... so make sure this is what you want. Talk to your doctor.

Good luck.