Well, I'm a 15 year old male who'd preferably remain anonymous.
I'd also refrain from going to a Doctor. I'm incredibly embarrassed about this, and my parents are autistic and very hard to talk to about sexual things. (Ironically)
I really don't want to talk to anybody about this, I'd just like instructions on what to do since this is scaring me.

Firstly, when I masturbate I have a stinging sensation in my scrotum. I never get to finish up. What could this be caused by?

Secondly I have my frenulum about half a centimeter under my urethral opening. It prevents me to pull my foreskin even half way down, flacid or erect. What should I do about this? I know washing under my foreskin is very important to prevent infections.

That's all.

You appear to be well informed about the male parts, and so, you will be able to see the logical step to take.

Your parents are autistic, and I assume are of little help in this area. Therefore, I'm going to send you to a medical profesisonal.

There are a few snips or changes that can be made, if your foreskin or frenulum is unusually tight.

You are correct to wash under the foreskin. Eventually, the goal is for your foreskin to retract or allow the head to become exposed without causing you pain.

Some men opt for a full circumcision but that is becoming less and less of a preferred option these days.
Many men are now choosing to "stretch" the foreskin over time so this operation many not be necessary.

There is also a "dorsal slit" that would allow greater freedom and movement.
But any slit or cut will take time to heal. You need to allow time and post-op care yourself.

You'll need to be seen to be evaluated by a medical professional... so either choose a family doctor or a medical clinic nearby to start with. They can then advise you on who to see and what options you have.

Good luck.
I'm impressed that you expressed yourself so clearly and your situation.

PS: The stinging in the scrotum could be from "lubricant" or "alcohol" on the skin, from pulled hairs, or from something internal that's pulling. Again, an examinagtion should be made. Keep record of what lubes you have used or are using for your masturbation. There may be a reaction to one.

And, of course, let us know what happens, please.

I can consult my school physiologist about it. It's a very sensitive matter, and really embarrassing to talk about, but I'll try.

I would refrain from any form of operation, I don't think I can afford it.
And I'm never getting a circumcision no matter what.

And I don't use lubrication when I masturbate (Mainly because I can't get properly started to begin with), and I'm worried I might have an infection or testicular cancer at worst.

First, we prefer that our guests remain anonymous also. Most will choose a "handle" or "name" or "avitar" as you did, ANON94...

Second, Testicular cancer does not present in this manner.

As for paying for an operation, your doctor may indicate that just a minor snip is necessary.
A "dorsal slit" can be performed in the doctor's offce with out patient care.... just as an example.

But it starts with a visit or a consultation with a medical person, and they may refer you to another more specialized doctor.

Good luck.

I've begun talking to people about it, awkward or not. Health always comes first.
I can expect a doctors visit within the next two-three months.

Thanks for your helpfulness, sir. It's appreciated.