Ive been diognosed with several differnt mental disorders, bipolar 11 , paranoia, depression,add. They just dont know whats wrong with me. Ive been on about 12 different medications , zoloft ,wellubutrin depakote , proazc, zyprexa, paxil , adderall,cymbalta, neaurotin,effexor and other ones i cant think of the names .I have bad memory problems my concentration is no good! I just lay on my couch most the day . I have no interest in anything exept illegal drugs .They are the only things that help my mind function properly. Im not using that as an excuse to do the meth but it helps, i could do without some of the side effects .But i get important stuff done when im on it . Pay bills buy groceries stuff thats important that i dont do usually , I send someone else .Make dentist appointments for my kids which they very badly needed. It helps me think better and organize stuff i should be doing everyday. So please if you have any ideas of what I might need please help. I want to stay off the drugs but stuff would never get done.

Celebrity
Have you tried cbt yet? I am finally getting over my anxiety and depression thanks to the skills I learned in my cbt group. Pick up a copy of been there, done that? Do this! By sam obitz (tao3.com) and start doing the tea form exercise and you will learn how keep from overeacting and feeding into the illness. If you have all those conditions you mentioned you may need to be on stabilizing meds also.

The illegal drug use is probably a side effect of your conditions. The thing is they are only masking the problems, not changing the chemistry in your brain. Have you considered ECT? My husband just went through it and is doing much better. (For the time being) He has been in and out of severe clinical depression (Chronic) for 25 years, SAD, paranoia and med. resistant. He was out patient but has insurance. It can be expensive ... Hope you get better and off the drugs (meth) for your children's sake.

Have been on all of the anti-depressant meds for Mood Disorders, (PTSD, Paranoid Schizoprenia), plus the old and new antipsychotics. I was paranoid and pretty much non-functional. No one understood and they were all trying to fix me when none of them had the slightest idea what I was going through or how to possibly mitigate any of it. They said really helpful things like, "You need to snap out of it". Kind of like telling a paralyzed man that if he'd get up and walk around awhile he'd feel; better. Of course the people that had never had a real problem told me to pray. After years I admitted I didn't pray and then they admitted they didn't pray either. What the hell is going on? Do people just say something and not base it on logic and reason? Do they use the rules of evidential reasoning? Do a search. They are on the net, by James Lett. Finally after 25 years of insanity, Jannsen made injectable Risperdal Consta. That and Testosterone and Adderall (not meth) to combat its side effects have brought some order and hope to my life.