ever since i started having sex no matter how big or small the guys penis is i can never have an orgasim the only way i can is if i masterbate by using a vibrator. is there something wrong with me? please help me

You can't always (if at all) reach orgasm by sex alone.

Try a different position or and rub your (or he can) Clitoris as your having sex.

Having an orgasm from deep within while having intercourse is sometimes hard to do. Your partner has got to really know what makes you tick. Before i was married, i had a long term relationship with this man who hit my "G" spot every single time, but i had to be on top. My clitoris had nothing to do with it. I do enjoy clitoral stimulation, which always gets me to orgasm, but that long deep orgasm from within is amazing. I love my husband of 10 years, but he has yet to help me get to that awesome place. It doesn't matter how big or how small a mans penis is, it's all in the way they use it.