Im 13 yrs old :-) im having trouble sleeping at night, actually i dont sleep at all. I havent slept in 2 days because of this and when i do sleep,i sleep because i might pass out if i dont and when that happens, most of the time, its in the day time! I dont tell my parents this because they think im crazy already and i dont need them telling me " just go to bed!" thats not any help at all! 8-|
so if any has advice, its greatly appreciated :-) thanx

Are you a boy or girl?

What happens when you lay down in bed? Are you not tired at all?

Do you have a lot of caffeine intake, or is there any drug use?

What kind of emotional stuff are you going through? You say your parents think you're crazy - so I take it there is a lot of stuff going on at home that might be causing you stress...and that combined with all the hormones of puberty at your age might be making it hard for you.

Let me know about these things...maybe you just need to talk about stuff a little...and that is something we can help you with here!

Im a girl lol when i lay in bed i close my eyes and i am tired but then i just wake up and stay up.

i dont have alot of caffeine intake, i try to stay away from caffeine and i dont take any drugs, other than my asthma meds

Well i alot of stuff on mind mind right now. Im going through a name change (last name) because my mom got married to my step-dad and my father didnt take it well and is now not in my life because of how he acted, but it wasnt like he was in my life before :cry: and my mother is not helping situation lol she yells at me when she catches me sleeping in the day time

(which is only an hour or two of sleep )

thanks for the reply :)

Ok...that was a lot of good information actually I think!

What asthma medications are you taking? Albuterol or proventil - or something similar? Are you taking maintenance medication or emergency inhalers? A lot of asthma medications - especially if they are metered dose inhalers - are somewhat of a stimulant! Are you taking these daily? If so - this is something you may want to talk about with your doctor!

Ok - about the stuff on your mind...are you scared where you are at all? If you feel safe at home - then I have to go with a lot of it being psychological. What you describe is a lot for anyone to handle, especially someone your age. Do you have anyone you trust that you can talk to about what you feel everyday? It doesn't have to be a councilor or anything - just someone you can get everything out in the open with.

Im taking proventil and i only take it if i really need it.

you could say im kinda scared of my father hating me because when i told him this he didnt even want to look at me and was saying "if you do this your not my daughter" then his whole family ganged up on me saying the same thing :cry: . I have people i can talk to but they tell me the same thing evertime ("its ok" " dont worry") and its really annoying because that makes me worry and i dont want the other side of my family to hate me for getting a damn name change