Hi, I’ve had a sleeping problem for the last couple of months. I wake up every morning at 7, but I can’t fall asleep until 2 AM. I don’t know what is wrong with me. Why can’t I sleep?

Five hours is certainly not enough for a good sleep. You must find a cause for your sleeping difficulty before it causes another problems. A quarter of population suffers from sleeping difficulties, and probably most of them are Americans. Maybe you should try complementary and alternative medicine, which includes dietary supplements, meditation, acupuncture and yoga. I don’t know why can’t you sleep, but some of these methods would probably help you. Many people can’t sleep because they watch TV in bed (which is a waking activity), because they overeat and exercise before sleep, and because they drink coffee in the evening. You shouldn’t think about disturbing things at least two hours before going to bed, you should relax and listen to calming music. I hope these tips will help you. Good luck!