Hello everyone. I  am trying to find some weight loss product that will help me to lose my extra weight. I now have about 40 or 50 extra pounds and I am hoping that some product will help me lose at least 25.

I still haven’t decided which product to use, but my brother told me he knows some guy who achieved losing a lot of weight with Isopure zero carb. Have you ever heard of it?

I am thinking of buying it next week since that’s when I’ll start working out.

Can you tell me how fast can one lose weight with this product?

Hi there Julietteee. I’ve used Isopure zero carb. I recommend you to use it only if your diet is very, very strict and healthy.  That means saying no to sweets, pizza and actually any type of junk food. 

This product is ok but it is definitely not worth its price. There are a lot of similar products out there which will give the same or almost the same results for much lower price. 

I have lost 15lbs in 10 weeks with it. That is not really impressive if you ask me, especially if you consider the price you are paying for it. 

Hello both. I have never used Isopure zero carb but I’ve heard that it is one of the best proteins at the market. I am also thinking of trying it since I gained a bit of belly fat lately. I need to start working out more often. I asked a cousin who knows a lot about protein drinks/ powders/ shakes and he told me that Isopure is a very high quality product, that’s why the price is also high. And he also told me that if I start using it, I’ll probably lose my belly fat in a month or two. 

And maybe you will @Blue Ranger.  But it depends on the diet and the exercising program that you will be following. 

And how much belly fat are we talking about? Is that belly fat your only problem when it comes to extra weight or you are overall fat? 

Sorry but I need to ask because I constantly see skinny people with a bit of belly fat saying they need to start using something for weight loss. And then they start to work out and they buy some weight loss product- few weeks later, all the belly fat is gone. And they love the product and recommend it, even though those workouts probably did all the work.